Stressful Life: At this time, stress dominates the lives of most people. The reason for this is the busy life and never-ending wish list. In the desire to earn more and more money, man has lost the peace of his life. This is the reason why most people remain stressed nowadays.
People’s tolerance has ended and suffering has increased. These conditions usually arise when a person is under stress for a long period of time. Know here, how you can recognize the symptoms of chronic stress…
Main symptoms of stress
- don’t pay attention to anything
- back pain
- breathing rapidly
- memory loss
- upset stomach or constipation
- decreased sex drive
Ways to stay stress free
First identify the causes of stress…
- take a few days off work
- spend time with yourself
- Identify what makes you happy
- go on a short trip
- try to concentrate
- make sentences
- Spend time alone and try to manage your life
- Eat less fast food and more green vegetables
- If you do not get relief even after adopting the methods mentioned above, do not worry. Follow them and consult a good psychiatrist. Because many times the cause of stress is lack of happy hormones in the body.
- For many different reasons, the body’s happy hormones like dopamine and serotonin are reduced, causing the stress hormone cortisol to increase and the person to remain stressed for a longer period of time. It can be treated with medicine and therapy.