How to apply for passport: The first thing you need to travel abroad is your passport. The process of making it has now become quite easy. You can apply for passport online even sitting at home. If you want to get a passport made sitting at home, then you can easily apply through m-Passport Service App.
Through this app, you can apply for passport only with the help of your Aadhar card and you will have to pay a fee of Rs 1500 to get the passport made. After applying from here, you will have to go through police verification once. After this your passport will be generated automatically and will reach your address.
How to apply for passport sitting at home
- First of all you have to download mPassport seva app in your mobile.
- After this you will have to register in this app. For this you will have to click on the new user registration link.
- After this you have to select your nearest passport office based on your address.
- Select the passport office of the state where your address is.
- After this enter name, date of birth, email id and other things. Then enter the unique login ID-password, other details and captcha code and then click on submit button. step by step process
- As soon as you do this process. A verification link will be sent to your email address by the Passport Office. As soon as you click on this verification link, you will be redirected to a new webpage and then you will be asked to enter the login ID for verification.
- After the account is verified, you will have to close the app and log in again.
- After this you have to click on the link of Existing User tab. Then you have to enter the login ID, password and captcha code.
- Now you have to click on Apply for Fresh Passport.
- Now you have to select the regional passport office.
- Now you have to choose the type of passport.
- After this, fill the required information about yourself and follow the procedure mentioned on the app.
- Fill in family details.
- – Now fill your address and related information.
- Now give the details of the person who can help you in an emergency.
- Provide the required information and finally pay the fee and fix the appointment. After this, go to the passport center and get the documents verified.